I’ve recently re-kindled my love of home-made beauty products. Mixing up beautifying concoctions in the kitchen was a favorite pastime for my sisters and I, so this really brings me back to the good ol’ days of oatmeal on the face and egg yolks in the hair. Here is one of my favorite beauty recipes:
- Mix salt, white sugar and vaseline.
- Apply the mixture to your lips, and use gentle, circular motions to gently remove dead skin cells.
- Rinse the mixture off completely with warm water and a washcloth.
- Apply your favorite lip moisturizer.
- Go smooch your (dog/husband/kid) with your new smooth, plump, moisturized kisser!