Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay.
Post summer skin is nothing short of grody . . .humidity, sweating (although I claim to only “glow”), SPF build up . . .it pretty much equals dull, dingy and desperately-in-need-of-renewal complexions screaming for new life!
Indian Healing Clay is my newest go to for anti-grodiness (that’s a technical term, by the way) on the skin. It is simply 100% calcium bentonite clay powder. Mix equally with apple cider vinegar (organic!) and water, and you have yourself a mask of powerful, impurity sucking goodness.
My suggestion for use:
- Exfoliate! My fav method is Swell Seabuckthorn Soap with my Clairsonic Cleansing Brush.
- Mix up the magical madness that is Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, per the instructions above.
- Apply liberally, and let dry for 15 minutes.
- Read the label and laugh, as I did, when it reads: “FEEL YOUR FACE PULSATE!”
- Worry momentarily when it actually does, then relax when you realize it’s only because it’s actually WORKING!
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Moisturize . . .I’m using 100% Seabuckthorn Oil for this and it’s lovely.
- Enjoy your renewed and glowing skin!
The icing on the cake . . .for the budget conscious among us . . .is that this 1 lb. jar of 100% calcium bentonite clay will only ding you a whopping $7.99.
So for purified, glowing skin. . . RUN don’t walk to Whole Foods to snatch a pound o’ skin cleansing goodness.
Have a Beautiful Day!