These fantastic fall finds get me through the chilly weather feeling more fabulous than frumpy. It’s all about the right beauty tweaks, layering like a pro, and setting the mood. Enjoy!
- Get soft and luxe with an infinity scarf. This pre-looped layering piece looks cozy and effortlessly chic. Wear. With. Everything.
- Benefit Benetint for a perpetual rosy fall glow. So pretty!
- A strong brow! Add a little fullness to those arches with Brow Wiz by Anastasia. Brush through with the attached spooly. Soft, strong . . .gorgeous!
- A blazer with a fitted silhouette is a structured essential for cooler weather! Layer over sweaters, thermal henleys (or really anything for that matter) for a brilliantly layered, put together ensemble that is anything but frumpy!
- Brightly hued fingerless gloves keep palms and wrists toasty while giving your digits freedom for showing off that manicure, or you know, grasping things like. . . keys, door nobs, lipstick, Cheetos, poker chips, etc.
- Crepe wedge boots. The platforms and rubber sole make them walkable and comfy, the suede upper keeps chilly toes at bay. Ultimately these boots will have you running faster, jumping higher and looking FAB for fall. EXCELLENT!
- Statement earrings. If you’re anything like me, you are covered from head to toe when the mercury drops, so statement earrings are key for looking polished!
- Set a mood for snuggling on a chilly night with VoluSpa Maison Candle from Anthropologie (my FAV!). Italian mandarin orange with creamy vanilla, cinnamond, nutmeg and ginger . . .um, yes please!!
Have a Beautiful Day!