Me oh my is today’s post EXCITING!! I’ve finally discovered a simple solution for creating a perfect updo . . . so get ready, because a soft, full, breakfast pastry looking chignon is in your immediate future. It is so easy peasy lemon squeezy you just won’t even believe it.
- Take a sock and cut off the toe. Choose a sock that is close to your hair color!
- Roll the sock until it looks like a donut!
- Sweep your hair into a ponytail wherever you choose. High for style and drama, or low for a more sophisticated chignon. . .both sides for Princess Leia buns. (Hey, you never know.)
- Place your ponytail through the middle of the sock “donut” and start rolling the edges under, inside out.
- Secure bun with pins and TA-DA!! You have a sock bun and are ready for action. : )
|Awesome step by step images from madeinpretoria.wordpress.com|
Give it a go & have a beautiful day!