- Gently apply the aftercare ointment with clean, washed hands or with sterile Q-Tips.
- Do not get your brows wet for the next 10-12 days. This includes saunas, steam rooms/baths or sweat. Apply ointment before showering and avoid putting your face directly under the shower head.
- Maintain moisture on your brows with the aftercare ointment. Reapply regularly when eyebrows feel dry or brow skin feels taught. Apply just enough product to moisten them, if your brows still visibly have product on, there is no need to apply more. Too much product will also cause the scab to lift prematurely and affect the healing process.
- Do not wipe off aftercare ointment from your eyebrows. This can cause the scab to fall off prematurely. Let the ointment absorb into the skin.
- DO NOT pick, scratch or rub your scabs.
- Avoid facial cleansers or soap on brows until scab fall off. We recommend using wash cloths or face wipes to remove makeup and cleanse face.
- Do not wear makeup over your brows until scabs have fallen off – usually up to 14 days.
- Avoid working out or sweating profusely until after 10 days. Salt in your sweat will draw the pigment out.
- Sleep on your back! Rubbing your brows on pillows may cause scabs to come off and produce patchy brow healing.
I may give alternate aftercare instructions to those with oily complexions. This will be determined during your appointment.